Job Seeker Resources
Job Seeker Resources at Libraries
All library locations have special job search computers that
feature extended-length sessions as well as resources on creating a résumé, attending interviews, and learning new skills.
In addition, The Business and Technology Division of the
Central Library has a special
Job Seekers Resource Center, which includes several computers as well as a
large collection of books and DVDs about creating resumes and starting a new career path.
- Millions of the latest jobs
- What it's really like to work or interview there according to employees
- How much you could earn
Job Now - Log in with Dallas Public Library card.
- Resume Lab - Send your resume and receive expert analysis within 24 hours
- Resume and cover letter templates
- Live Interview Coaching and online interview tips
- Personality and career assessments
Computer and job search skills classes
Schedule of upcoming classes
Learn how to create an email account here